Nutella Pancakes Recipe
Ingredients (makes 6-7 medium-sized pancakes)
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup milk
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 large egg
1 cup Nutella
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a larger bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg and whisk until fully combined. Add the dry ingredients and whisk together, but make sure not to overmix! Some lumps are fine!
2. Place the Nutella into a piping bag and snip off the end, creating a medium-size hole.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Dollop HALF the amount of batter you’d normally use for a pancake onto the frying pan. Pipe a ring of Nutella into the center of the pancake, then spoon a little bit more batter directly on top of the Nutella. Don’t use too much, just enough so that the entire surface of the Nutella has been coated in batter. It’ll stick out like a mountain, but will flatten later.
4. Cook the pancake until bubbles appear all over the surface and the bottom is golden brown. Flip the pancake over and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer the pancake to a plate or wire rack and continue with the rest of the batter.
5. Stack and enjoy! These taste extra delicious served with strawberries!
BUY MY COOKBOOK:
MY CHOCOLATE SHOP:
Subscribe to my Channel!
New videos every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday! Make sure you tune in!
As always, thank you!!
For all of you who are amazing and have read this far, here is a clue for Sunday’s video: WEEKLY VLOG!
Music courtesy of Audio Network.
Song: Salad Days
This is not a sponsored video.